Mediation is a form of facilitated dispute resolution where the mediator is competent and independent of the people involved in the dispute. Mediation is facilitated by a qualified and accredited dispute resolution professional.
Our Mediators can help you with the following issues:
- Disputes with business partners or contractors
- Disputes with customers or suppliers
- Disputes within the workplace
- Disputes with neighbours and people within community associations
- Disputes with local government or other authorities
- Disputes with family members (not in the context of separation and divorce - see our Family Dispute Resolution Services for more about that)
- Disputes with nursing homes and disability support services
- Any other disputes you can think of!
You can find out more about our mediation services on https://interact.support/mediation/